Mobil DTE™ 20 Series oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils.
They meet the stringent requirements of hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and numerically controlled (NC) machine tools.
These products met the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, allowing use of a single product with excellent performance characteristics.
More Product Information
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation stability helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life
- Enhanced anti-wear and corrosion protection of system components using various metallurgy help extend component life and improve production capacity
- Controlled demulsibility protects systems from small and large quantities of water
- Keep clean properties reduce system deposits and sludge help protect equipment and extend equipment life, reduce maintenance costs and improve total system performance
- Quality reserve maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals
- Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up or where sludge and deposits form with conventional products
- Hydraulic systems requiring a high load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection, and when thin oil-film corrosion protection is an asset
- Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
- Systems containing gears and bearings
- Machines employing a wide range of components using various metallurgy