Advanced technology synthetic automatic transmission fluid
Mobil Delvac 1 Synthetic ATF is a fully synthetic fluid recommended by Allison Transmission, Inc. and approved against the Allison TES-295 and TES-468 Specifications. The fluid is designed to meet the demanding requirements of modern heavy duty automatic transmissions - conventional as well as hybrid models.
The synthetic base oil composition enables excellent performance even in some of the harshest of operating conditions. It offers outstanding gear shifting and power transfer performance. Versus conventional ATF fluids, the inherently high viscosity index and stability of Mobil Delvac 1 Synthetic ATF protects against thermal breakdown at high operating temperatures, while still providing outstanding performance at sub-zero temperatures.
Mobil Delvac 1 Synthetic ATF is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- Modern high performance trucks
- Utility vehicles
- Other equipment requiring Allison TES-295 and TES-468 or MB-Approval 236.91 performance levels
More Product Information
Features & Benefits
Advanced full synthetic formula
- Enhanced, long-term frictional properties help to improve and extend transmission efficiency for smooth shifting performance and fuel economy potential
- Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability keep transmissions clean to help provide outstanding performance even under severe driving conditions
- Outstanding film-strength and anti-wear properties helps provide significant wear reduction which can contribute to long transmission life
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity helps to provide prompt and reliable lubrication in cold ambient temperatures
- Exceptional shear stability ensures viscosity retention even under some of the severest heavy duty, high temperature operating conditions
- Compatible with mineral ATF fluids and all common seal materials which can help reduce concern in top-off emergencies and provides excellent leakage control